Frequently asked questions
- What is included in a fixed price package?
Our fixed price packages cover all costs related to your admission into hospital. They include:
- Pre-operative assessment
- Hospital fees (nursing, accommodation, food)
- Surgeons fees
- Anaesthetist fees
- Standard prosthesis, if required
- Physiotherapy, if required
- Take home medication, stitches and dressing changes
- Follow up consultations
- Can I see any consultant if I want a fixed price package?
Not all of our consultants are involved in the fixed price packages. Our contact centre can advise you about which consultants you can see.
- Do I need a GP referral for a fixed price appointment?
No, speak to our contact centre who can arrange an appointment for you.
- What is excluded from the fixed price package?
The price excludes any additional procedures and tests outside of the fixed price package which your consultant may recommend at your initial consultation. It also excludes personal costs incurred during your hospital stay such as meals for visitors, newspapers and phone calls.
In the package price there are limits to the number of physiotherapy sessions and discharge medication provided.